SOLD: ALOIS STEINER liquid transport
Investment opportunity to acquire a complete business, including; real estate, grounds and buildings (offices, garage, workshop, warehouse, truckwash, parking, petrol station, villa etc.) in the famous wine producing region of Burgenland near Vienna in Austria.
This logistic hub, ideal for different types of transports (i.e. liquids, food, gravel & sand transport) is situated on the border of Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic and is therefore ideally located in the heart of Europe and only a 45 min. drive from Vienna, Austria and Bratislava, Slovakia.
Formally used by a ISO-22000 and GMP+ company specializing in liquid food transport (edible oils and fats, chocolate, milk, wine, fruit juice concentrates and fresh fruit mash) for food manufacturers, retailers and processors throughout Europe.
- trucks, tank trailers and earthmoving equipment for sale (no single items) on request
- plot of land of approx. 80.000 m²
- external gravel pits (Podersdorf, Wallern and Parndorf)
- concrete and sand processing installations
- truck parking area incl. petrol station
Please contact Mr. Joost van Dam for more information or to schedule an appointment on site via the ‘Contact seller’ button below.